First Virtual AGM
Published: 08 May 2020
If any members of the public would like to attend the virtual AGM meeting of Bryanston Parish Council on Wednesday 13th May at 6.30pm, please email the Clerk at email@example.com, who will send you an invite to join the meeting on Zoom. You will need to download the free Zoom ap of your machine.
The following Councillors are summoned to attend a virtual annual general meeting of the Parish Council which will take place at on Wednesday the 13th May at 6.30pm
Cllr C Tompsett – Chairman, Cllr Gale – Vice Chairman, Cllr B Church, Cllr R Nolan, Cllr F Stocks, Cllr M Edwards and Cllr C Moxham
All members of the Council are requested to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder and are reminded that the council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
The Clerk will be recording this meeting for the Parish Council’s records only
Nicola Phillips - Parish Clerk
22nd April 2020
- Election of Chairman and signing of Declaration of Office, which will be emailed
- To receive and accept apologies of absence
- Election of Vice Chairman
- Parish Council legal documents
• To confirm that having met the conditions of eligibility as defined in the Localism Act 2011 and SI 965 The Parish Councils (General Power of Competence) (Prescribed Conditions) Order 2012 will be agreed.
• To confirm there have been no changes to the adopted policies and procedures for 2020.
- Approve minutes from AGM dated the 8th May 2019
- Approval the governance statement and annual accounts
At this point the Chairman will close the AGM and open the Monthly Meeting.
There will be a 3-minute public consultation period at the beginning of the meeting where the public can raise issues and concerns to the attention of the Council.
- Declaration of interest and dispensations
- Approve minutes from 11th March 2020
- Officers and Chairman’s report. (which have been circulated)
- Received report from Dorset Council representative
- Finance - To agree: Payment Schedule for April 2020
- Clerk Report
- Items for next agenda and date of next meeting
If any members of the public would like to attend the virtual meeting, please email the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
, who will send you an invite to join the meeting on Zoom. You will need to download the free Zoom ap of your machine.